Skip that pumpkin spice latte and get some *real* pumpkin in your life! Here is a creative way of using the beautiful pumpkin in a yummy and super quick snack.
Yields: 2 servings
- 1/4 cup Pureed Pumpkin
- 1 cup Chickpeas (cooked, drained, rinsed)
- 1/4 Lemon, juiced
- 1 Garlic (clove)
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- Pumpkin seeds, pine nuts, a few chickpeas, parsley, cinnamon, and/or lemon
- Add all of this goodness together in a food processor, blend, add some more oil and any of your fave extra toppings and enjoy!
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge up to 3-5 days, or in the freezer up to 6 months.
- Ideas for serving: with mix seeds or GF crackers, veggie sticks, as a side to your salad or in a wrap or GF toast as a spread.