Transform – 4 months / 16 weeks
– Holistic Body Type Assessment
– Nutrition & Wellness strategy
– Individual support & accountability
– Before-and-afer evaluation
The perfect program to ensure sustainable change and long-lasting results. I can help you meet your ideal weight, detox your body, home, and lifestyle, get your energy and confidence back, and find out, once and for all, the root causes of your bloating and other gut issues. We work on improving your sleep and managing stress, integrate a solid fitness routine, and improve skin clarity. If you’re suffering from symptoms triggered by hormonal, auto-immune, and inflammatory conditions, we focus on relieving them naturally and you learn how to best manage them long term.
A GREAT FIT IF YOU:
- Believe in preventive wellness and want to become the healthiest version of you for the long haul.
- Have a busy schedule that requires flexibility to account for unexpected changes including travel.
- Are under a lot of pressure that translates into bad sleeping habits and emotional or binge eating.
- Want to lose over 20 lbs, not put them back, and say sayonara to the hard-to-get-rid-of lower belly pooch…yes, it has a name!
- Are ready to commit to a full Elimination diet to identify the triggers of your chronic gut symptoms (IBS, SIBO). This is a very eye-opening exercise and the most accurate way to know what doesn’t resonate well with you. Many food sensitivities don’t show up in blood work. We remove all potential allergens and reintroduce them one at a time to identify the culprits. Note: low-FODMAP plans may require an extra month.
- Are suffering from hormonal imbalances (PCOS, endometriosis, hypo/hyper-thyroidism), autoimmune or inflammatory conditions (arthritis, lupus, Parkinson’s) and want to learn how to manage your symptoms naturally.
- Are eager to relieve stubborn menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, brain fog, sluggishness, and low sex drive.
- Want to make cleaner and safer beauty and household product choices to detox not only your body but also your home, family, and lifestyle.